How do I install the Cayan extension for Magento 2?
To install and use the extension, you must have:
- A valid merchant account with us
- A webserver with the following:
- Magento CE (2.1.0 or higher)
- cURL for PHP
- DOM or XML for PHP
- SSL installed on your site and active on the checkout and log on pages
Using Marketplace to install the extension
We recommend that you use Magento Marketplace to install the extension.
Before installing the extension
Before you install the extension, you should create a backup of your store.
How to download the extension
- Open your web browser.
- In the address bar, type https://marketplace.magento.com.
- Using your user credentials, log on to Magento Marketplace.
- In the search field, type Cayan.
- Select the Cayan extension.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Select your basket and click Go to Checkout to complete your order.
How to install the extension
Follow Magento's instructions for installing the extension.