My VX520 is displaying Datawire 1007/1008 error, what do I do?
These are connection errors.
To resolve the problem:
- Check that the Ethernet cable is plugged into the ETH port.
- Unplug the power cord, leaving the Ethernet cable attached, and wait five seconds.
- Plug the power cord back in, and run a test transaction.
VX520 ETH port and power cord connection
My terminal is still displaying the error, what do I do?
- From the SoftPay home screen, press * on the keypad.
- Press F2 (Commserver).
- Press the purple key immediately to the right of the Alpha key.
- Press F4 (Repair).
If your terminal is still displaying the error, contact the Customer Support Team.