My VX520 is displaying "CAPK Error File Not Found," what do I do?
This error occurs if you have not updated the terminal to accept the type of card which the customer is trying to use.
To update your terminal:
- From the SoftPay home screen, press Enter.
- Press F2 (Setup).
- Type the password as follows:
- Press 1, Alpha, Alpha, 6, 6, 8, 3, 1.
- Press Enter.
- Press the leftmost purple key five times.
- Press F3 (EMV Key Update).
- Note: The terminal may take up to five minutes to download the updates. Once the download is complete, the screen displays "Download Complete".
- To return to the SoftPay home screen, press the Cancel key five times.