How do I configure my FD100/130/200 terminal's wireless network settings?
To configure your FD100/130/200 terminal's wireless network settings:
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- To enter the system menu, press 0.
- Tap Setup.
- Tap WiFi.
- Tap Security.
- Tap the required security type.
- Tap the required network, then using the keypad, type the SSID. If you don't know your network credentials, speak to whoever set up your WiFi network.
- Press Enter (green button).
- To apply your settings, tap Yes. The terminal's WiFi settings are applied after an automatic reboot.