How can I test my FD100/130/200 terminal's network connection?
You can confirm your FD100/130/200 terminal's network connection by pinging a known IP address on your Local Area Network (LAN).
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button).
- To enter the system menu, press 0.
- Tap Setup.
- Tap LAN.
- Tap Ping.
- Type a known IP address to ping.
- Press Enter (Green button).
- To return to the home screen, press Clear (red button) twice.