How do I set up scheduled emails?
Use the Scheduled Emails page to set up daily emails with reports on your transaction activity. You must complete all Required fields.
To set up scheduled emails:
- From the top-right of the page, click your user name.
- From the drop-down menu, click Scheduled Emails.
- Select Add Email Setting.
- Type the Name for your Scheduled Email setting.
- Type the Email Subject. The Payments Portal uses this as the email's subject when sending the daily summary of your transactions.
- Select the Active check box to enable or disable the Scheduled Email setting.
- Type the email address of each Email Recipient that you want to receive the daily summary of your transactions.
- You must separate each email address using a semicolon and a space. For example, to add three email addresses to the Email Recipient list, enter email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
- You can enter up to 2000 characters.
- The Payments Portal removes any invalid or excess semicolons.
- (Optional) For multi-merchant users, select the business locations you want to include in the daily summary of your transactions.
- Click Add Email Setting.